Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oliver!




I don’t know where I came up with the name Oliver but the first time I asked for a dog – I said his name would be Oliver. As a result, every cute dog I see has been matched with pointing and yelling ‘Oliver’ in my husband’s ear. After four long years, he finally said yes when we moved into our new home that came with none other than a dog run (a sign!). I put a deposit down in May and Oliver was born on September 12, 2010. But I started to wonder, should I really name the dog Oliver? Is that like my friend who called her baby bump Winston actually naming the child Winston? Nah, it’s a dog and our puppy was born into the name that has been yelled, cried and laughed about to my husband for years. Take a look at our new baby who is just past the two week mark. I am already CRAZY IN LOVE!

No comments: